The objective of the program is to encourage micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to introduce technological eco-innovations to mitigate the negative effects of climate change and the greenhouse effect.
- Implementing / promoting technological eco-innovations to reduce the negative effects of climate change and the greenhouse effect;
- Investments in tangible assets (equipment, technologies) that reduce the negative impact of economic activity on the environment;
- Investing in cleaner production innovations that employ rational resource use and pollution prevention techniques (process modernization, raw material reuse or recycling).
Eligible applicants: very small, small, medium-sized enterprises that:
- Operates for at least one year;
- The average annual income from the last 3 financial years of the output is at least 145 thousand. Eur;
- Does not or does not intend to carry out municipal waste recovery and / or management activities.
50,000 – 1,500,000 EUR.
- Up to 45% for very small and small businesses;
- Up to 35% for medium-sized businesses.
- Acquisition of eco-innovations (equipment, installations) required for direct project activities.
- Wages of employees working with implemented eco-innovations, i. the wage costs arising from the jobs created by the initial investment and calculated over the two years following the creation.