Preparing EU projects for support and other funding:
- 2014-2020 European Union Funds Investment Action Program;
- Lithuanian Rural Development 2014-2020 program;
- International programs (7BP, Horizon 2020, Eureka, Eurostars, etc.);
- Entrepreneurship Promotion Fund, Open Credit Fund;
- National programs;
- Territorial Cooperation Programs (Interreg Baltic Sea Region Cooperation Program, Cross-Border Cooperation Program, EEA-Norway Support);
- Banks, credit unions.
We prepare EU projects for public institutions:
- We prepare projects according to the CPVA methodology (Investment projects, which aim to receive financing from the European Union structural assistance and / or state budget funds); methodology (approved on 31 December 2014) and calculator);
- We prepare projects according to the State Capital Investment Methodology (VIP Methodology);
- We prepare projects according to the Guidelines for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects.
We prepare and manage projects for EU support and other funding:
- We prepare applications for support (LVPA, CPVA, NMA, Invega, LAAIF, banks, credit unions, international cooperation programs);
- We prepare business plans, investment projects, feasibility studies;
- We manage and implement projects.
You have questions?
Register for consultation.
What we offer
EU Support programs